Monday 24 January 2011

A taste of France Sat 22nd Jan



On a very cold Saturday my sister, mum and dad and myself decided to wake up early and go to Shepton Mallet for their monthly Antique and Collectors fair. I had heard on the grape vine that its a taste of France during a bitter British winter and I wasn't disappointed. My photos do not do the fair justice, but It's a magpies' dream. The court yard was surrounded by small white tents, or temptingly filled to the brim with french furniture and material. Apparently the flea market is better, but I managed to find a few bargains; my french Jam jars make perfect chunky tea lights and I can't wait to make a chunky scarf from my french pure wool, Whilst drinking tea from my new TG green mug! If your going during the winter wrap up warm it was Freezing! More info on dates can be found on the IACF.

The next Giant Flea Market is on the 27th of Feb at the Bath & West Showground

No comments:

Post a Comment